Miss Wendy's Texas Love Advice
Plus Some Occasional Comments on the
State of the Popular Culture
L-R: Michael Mazocco, Wendy
R. Williams, Armistead Johnson
Photo: Stephen Mosher
here for Miss Wendy's Latest Column
Ten for the New Year
1. Always wear new underwear. And please do wear underwear
so the Visigoths don’t overrun us.
2. Don’t date bartenders.
3. Don’t date musicians
or actors. They are good looking and charming, but
you will end up supporting them. If you are a musician
or an actor, date someone who has a job.
4. If you want to get married
and have children, do it before you are 30. Babies
don’t sleep at night and the older you are,
the harder it will be.
5. Don’t grow up and become intolerant. If you think you will have a bad memory of what you were actually like as a young person, keep a diary.
6. Don’t sleep with anyone who booty calls you at 2AM in the morning.
7. Don’t drink and dial.
8. If you want to meet a nice person, do volunteer work that requires that you get your hands dirty.
9. Do something for the environment. Even if you don’t meet anyone, you can help save the world.
10. Find someone to be kind to
ever day. It’s tough out there so try to make
the world a little nicer.
Do you have a Question for Miss Wendy?
Email her at email@example.com